The CEO Collective FAQ’s
“IS THE CEO COLLECTIVE FOR WOMEN ONLY?”
The CEO Collective was designed specifically for people who identify as women.
Because as women entrepreneurs, we’ve personally found huge value in having a trusted and diverse community of other ambitious women’s voices and perspectives to discuss the unique challenges we face as women and business owners.
We want you to bring your whole self to this experience – and this is the room where you’ll be able to discuss everything from the challenges of growing your business to planning for maternity leave to leading with your values.
“AM I READY TO PROFIT FROM THE CEO COLLECTIVE?”
We have seen entrepreneurs from year 1 to 20 find support and success inside The CEO Collective.
Inside The CEO Collective, you’ll have access to the proven strategies, ready-to-implement systems, and real support to help you get where you want to go faster.
IMPORTANT! Here’s how to know if you’re ready for The CEO Collective!
- You’re Out of the Startup Stage. The CEOs who can maximize their time with us have already worked with at least 10 clients and are ready to build the foundations of sustainable success. Not sure? Check the Business Growth Checklist here.
- You’re Ready to END The Feast or Famine Cycle. This is the biggest challenge for many small business owners face! We will support you in implementing the 90 Day CEO System to consistently bring in new clients and cashflow.
- Your CEO Salary Doesn’t Match Your Ambition. We don’t care about your top-line revenue as much as we care about what you actually bring home to your family. If you’re ready for a 6-Figure CEO Salary, we can help.
- You’re Ready for REAL Support. While THE CEO Collective is a group program, it is an intimate experience. You’ll join Mastermind calls with small groups of 4-5 people. Your dedicated Mentor calls are monthly with weekly email checkins. Our entire team gets to know you and your business – which means strategy focused on what works for you.
- You’re Ready to Reclaim Your Time. You don’t have to work 2X harder to 2X your business. Most of our CEOs implement our productivity systems and hire support so they can work less and delegate more.
- You’re Ready to LEVEL UP. You’ve been successful so far and now you’re ready to commit 110% lay the foundations for growth. This means making CEO decisions to streamline, systematize, and simplify your business to amplify your results.
- You’re Ready to Work Smarter. We believe in doing the hard work once – build the asset – then rinse and repeat. This builds businesses that run like clockwork!
- You’re Ready for Your Dream Business. You might be feeling like your current business isn’t really the one you ultimately want, but you don’t want to burn it all down and start over. We’ll help you transition your existing business into the dreamier version 2.0
- You’re Ready to Stop Doing It Solo. Business isn’t a solo sport! We need people supporting us IN the business (our team), supporting us as The CEO (our biz besties), and our personal success team (home, health, happiness). You’re ready to have true community each step of the way.
If you can check off 5 of the above (including completing the Startup Stage) you’ll be a great fit.
” WHAT IS THE 90 DAY CEO OPERATING SYSTEM? AND HOW DOES IT HELP ME GROW MY BUSINESS?”
The 90-Day CEO Operating System brings together Racheal’s signature Best Year Ever and 90-Day CEO Retreat with just-in-time action steps based on your specific stage of business.
Our first step? Determine your CEO Growth Path.
Once we know exactly where you are in The Business Growth Checklist, our team of mentors can help you determine the next right step to achieve your big business goals.
Each 90 Day Cycle, you’ll build the marketing, sales, and delivery assets that help you to profit from your products, programs, and services without starting from scratch each time.
Honestly, we see most entrepreneurs reclaim their time within a few weeks because they are finally operating in a more streamlined and strategic way using our 90-Day CEO Operating System.
It’s not about doing all the things – it’s about doing the right things at the right time. This is how I’ve been able to work 25 hours a week for over a decade. I don’t waste time on low-ROI, high-energy busywork.
I focus all my time and attention on things that move the needle. How? By using the exact system I’ll teach you inside the CEO Collective. When you shift your focus away from high-complexity to high-impact activities, you’ll quickly find that you’re working the hours you actually want with more than enough time for your family, your life, and your dreams.
Currently, we are ONLY offering our in-person CEO Retreats to members of The CEO Collective. We absolutely love having this opportunity to connect IRL.
However – when I started my business, I got pregnant with twins almost right away. I get it! If it wasn’t for virtual options, I would have missed so many opportunities to grow my own business.
That’s why I’ve always been committed to offering a VIRTUAL option. At The VIRTUAL CEO Retreat, you’ll have all the perks of the in-person attendees, including your own breakout rooms, access to all sessions, Q&A with me, and more.
Plus – I’ll ship you everything you need so you can enjoy your planning party from the comfort of your own home.
YES you have access to 1×1 and group support!
When we designed The CEO Collective, we wanted to include multiple levels of support including access to a mentor from our team. In the first 30 days of joining The CEO Collective, you’ll have a 1×1 session with your mentor to review your first 90 Day Plan in addition to a Strategy Review with Racheal.
Each week following, you’ll check-in with your mentor to help you stay on track and accountable to implementing your 90 day plan.
Each month, you’ll have a 1×1 call with your mentor to ensure you’re on track and help you over roadblocks in your plan.
You’ll also have the option to upgrade for additional 1×1 support throughout the year.
We do not offer refunds.
Unlike most online courses, we have invested heavily into having a team of paid mentors and masterclass teaches to level up your strategy, leadership, and business. These experts aren’t doing this for free! And we believe in paying women for their experience and expertise.
Yes. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to reply or hop on a quick call to make sure The CEO Collective is a perfect fit.